|MEP Contractor||Faisal Electro-Mechanical Co. Ltd.|
|End User||Ministry of Higher Education|
|Client||King Faisal University|
|Project Management||University PM|
|Type of Project||District Cooling & Infrastructure|
|Total Value (SAR)||9.5 Million Saudi Riyal|
|Start Date||Aug, 2009|
|Finish Date||Sep, 2009|
|Total Land Area|
|Total Built-up Area|
Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Infrastructure Works
Scope of Work
- Including the infrastructure, backfilling,
- Curbstone, sub-base, base coarse, asphalting,
- Interlock works of approximate 70,000 m2 road and parking.
- Building a closed corridor with guard houses between faculty 4.6 m x 400 m.
- All electrical work, external lighting and internal lighting and plumbing system, sewage network.