|MEP Contractor||FEMCO & YUKSEL Consortium|
|End User||Ministry of Higher Education|
|Client||King Faisal University|
|Project Management||University PM|
|Type of Project||District Cooling & Infrastructure|
|Total Value (SAR)||90.98 Million Saudi Riyal|
|Start Date||Sep, 2002|
|Finish Date||Aug, 2005|
|Total Land Area|
|Total Built-up Area|
Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Infrastructure Works
Scope of Work
- Development of 77 Hectares area with Excavation / Filling of 774,300 cu.mtr. of soil, preparation of 2.60 KM of Slope Embankment.
- Construction of Roads with 511 poles of street Lights, Walkways & Parking.
- Construction of 2.75 KM of Storm Drainage System.
- Installation of 3.47 KM of Irrigation Piping, and LPG Network of 1.94 KM with
- Installation of two nos. LPG Tanks with total capacity of 46,000 gallons.
- Setting-up of R.O. Plant of 600 cu. mtr. per day capacity with Water Well, and with 600 cu. mtr. Underground Water Tank,
- 600 cu. mtr. Sweet Water Tank and 1800 cu. mtr. Raw Water Tank.
- Also installed 8.96 KM of Water Distribution Network with pipe sizes ranging from dia.: 25 to 315 mm.
- Setting-up of Sewage Treatment Plant of 1340 cu .mtr. per day capacity and Installation of 4.62 KM of Sewer Pipelines.
- Installation of 3 Chiller Plants of 1,300 Tons capacity,
- 3 nos. Cooling Towers of 3,900 GPM capacity & laying of 6.73 KM of underground Pipes, sizes ranging from 150 to 900 mm. dia.
- 3 nos. of Chilled & Cond. Water Pumps, 8 nos.of AHUs, & 11 Exhaust Fans were installed.
- Mech. Works also include packages of Storm Water Pumping Station and Sewer Pumping Station.
- Construction of ‘Utility Building’ with facilities like: Telephone & Computer Data System, Clock System, MATV, CCTV surveillance,
- CCMS / BMS / Fire Alarm System incl. Sprinklers, FM 200 Fire Suppression System & Fire Hydrants.
- Electrical Works include: Installation of 26 KM of uPVC conduits for Elect. Cabling.
- Emergency Electric Power Sub-station with 2 nos. of 1,500 KVA Generators, Power Transformers,
- MV Switchgear of MVA / 13.8 MV capacity and Installation of 38.5 KM of 15 KV MV Cables.,
- LV Switchgear, MCCs, Power & Lighting Panels, Lighting Transformers,
- 14.7 KM LV Cables, Control Boards, and Photo-electric Switches for Street Lights.
- Grounding, Bonding, and Lightning Protection System.