|MEP Contractor||Faisal Electro-Mechanical Co. Ltd.|
|End User||Ministry of Higher Education|
|Client||King Faisal University|
|Project Management||University PM|
|Type of Project||District Cooling & Infrastructure|
|Total Value (SAR)||101.39 Million Saudi Riyal|
|Start Date||Mar, 2005|
|Finish Date||Nov, 2007|
|Total Land Area|
|Total Built-up Area|
Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Infrastructure Works
Scope of Work
- Excavation & Back-filling of 1,362,694 cu. mtr. of Soil,
- Construction of 107,700 LM of Flexible Pavements
- 92,200 LM of Curbs & Gutters and 61,000 sq. mtrs. of Sidewalks.
- 769 LM of Underground Piping (FRP) were laid, and Water Tank of 1,800 cu.mtr. was constructed.
- R.O Plant of 600 cu.mtr. / day capacity was installed with Water Well and 14.13 KM of Water Network Piping.
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) and Sewage Lift Station is provided with
- Installation of 5.12 KM of Sanitary Sewage Piping.
- 5.34 KM of Irrigation Piping has been laid.
- 50 mtrs. of LPG Pipes (above ground) have been installed with 2 nos. of LPG Tanks of 40,000 USG capacity.
- 2 nos. of Centrifugal Chillers and 2 nos. of Cooling Towers have also been erected.
- Electrical Works include: Installation of Power & Distribution Transformers,
- LV Switchgear, and Street Lighting Poles
- Communication & Data Processing Equipment, Telephone & Inter-com System.
- Building Automation & Controls and Security Surveillance System were also added.